10 reasons why you should get an iPhone 5G
Suddenly, I want to sell my mobile phone. I loved it when I first got it, but since then something has happened. I keep telling it that it is me, not it, but we both know I’m being … well, a little “economical with the vérité”, as a politician once put it when in a tight corner. The problem is that I have fallen for a rival – a rival with everything anyone could ever want: looks, phenomenal abilities, and a flair for design…and when you gaze open-mouthed at the awesome new iPhone 5G, you will know exactly what I mean.
So you see, even though my phone is barely a few months old, my infatuation with the iPhone 5G is already driving me to sell my mobile phone. I just have to get my hands on this glittering little jewel of Apple technology. Here are ten reasons why you, too, are likely to feel the same way.
- One of the main reasons I want an iPhone 5G is because I want a quadrillion pixels on my camera. With three cameras, each likely to be of 8 (some say 10.2) megapixel resolution, you will never need to take another camera with you on holiday again.
- For those who would like to have a video conferencing facility in their pocket, the signs are that the iPhone 5G will be the gadget, featuring video chat on 3G and 4G.
- Need to scan notes or articles? Invest in the new Apple phone and informed rumour has it that you will have a scanner nestled in the palm of your hand.
- If you use your phone for gaming and surfing the net, you know how frustrating it is when it goes “fut” because the battery has run out of juice. The iPhone 5G is reputed to have battery power enhanced by solar panel technology; the days of “fut” may be over.
- If you have a big music and eBook library, or you like to pass the time looking at movies when you are on the train, you will need a lot of storage, and the iPhone 5G is certain to please. The latest estimates suggest that it will have storage capacity of 128 GB.
- If speed is of the essence, you are not going to be disappointed. The download speed of the iPhone 5G is reputed to be 100 Mbps. The only drawback is that you will have to find a service provider capable of keeping up with it!
- Want to look at ravishingly high definition images and colours on the screen? Rumour has it that the iPhone 5G will boast a 3.7 inch to 4 inch curved glass edge-to-edge Quantum Dot LED display. The pixel density is likely to be 367 ppi on an HD (1280 x 720) screen. Utterly astounding.
- That rumour-mill is rife with educated speculation that the new phone will be powered by a mighty A6 processor, running at a walloping 1.2 to 1.5 GHz. And there will be at least 1 GB of RAM.
- Some pundits are intimating that the phone will also carry a 3D camera.
- It will not only be shock-proof and scratch-proof, it will feature face recognition technology, too.
Excuse me – I’m just nipping onto the net to sell my mobile phone.